Saturday, September 12, 2009

ZOMG

omg you guys, i totally fail on my resolutions!!

ughughugh, sorrysorrysorry, i will try to work on them lolol.

welll my mental rentals are driving me CRAZY, blahlbhalbha houses blahblahlblahBLAHHH.

i started school friday...yesterday lol. it was funnnn(:

AND OMG SHIMBO HEY(: lololol.

dude you guys, im like suppaa bored.

and my parentals are going to get pushed infront of a bus if they dont stop argueing about stupid houses, and our realtor, and school, and blah whatevs lol.

well im off!
i promise to work on my resolutions that i suck at like whoaaa.

lalala, chelsea(:


UPDATE: just for shimbooo, yallllllllllllllllllllll(:

UPDATE AGAIN: just discovered that im going to nashville tomorrow so i cant blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! you werent very good at you new years whatevers...adios!

    ReplyDelete