Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bwahahah.

Hey yall.
What's up?

Woo, finally the weekend.
I soooo wanted to see 2012 yesterday but I couldn't go D;
I saw The Box last week though, and it was mega good.
It was so scary that I about pee'd my pants [lol] but so sad that I cried.
One time during the movie I was like 'Omg this is not a Christmas movie!' lolol.
I can't till New Moon comes out!
Also I can't wait till Percy Jackson & The Olypians movie comes out.
Next year though ahah.
ALSO, the day before my birthday Toy Story 3 comes out.
And I'm sooooo going to see it!(:

So yeah the Cirque Du Freak series is super good.

Did yall ever watch ChalkZone when yall were younger?
I sure did lol, and for art were making popart so I'm drawing Snap from the show.

Yesterday was FRIDAY THE 13TH! Nothing bad happened though lolol.

I'm going to Ohio for Thanksgiving break to see my grandparents.
So I won't be blogging during that time.

So how are yall?

-Chelsea!

9 comments:

  1. Haha Rudy Taboody lol chalkzone I remember that, I saw 2012 yesterday, it ain't that great FYI, and Toy story 3 yayah
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. chalkzone....good old times...i cant wait till percy jackson and the olympians come out too! they totally messed up the ages but oh well. hopefully, it's as good as the book.
    ~Ice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I lovelovelove ChalkZone man! And bummer, I thought it was going to be good. Like The Knowing? I saw that when it came out, except the ending was kinda wack.

    Dude seriously. The girl (I forgot the chicks name in the book lol) is like 20 something in the movie but Percy is like 16. Weird much?

    -Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea annabeth is twenty three and percy is fifteen. theyre both 12 in the book!

    SSOOOOO who has a facebook? i just got one 2day!
    ahahaha i watched that show when i was like 6...

    luv yaa
    ~*~*~Chloe~*~*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, i dnt hav fb ==' cant get it.. lol nvr heard of chalkzone.. nd havent watched 2012... but im gna go c new moon the frst day it comes out :D whoo 3 more dayz here :P haha lol
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahh, i have a myspace! But ill make one tomorrow or something okay?

    -Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to watch ChalkZone............ There was this blue dude & some other peoples & they went through a chalkboard I think.... lol.
    Don't gots a Facebook!! But the adults in my house have them & play poker on it!!
    I LIKE SCOOBY DOO MOVIES...............

    -Artic-

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue dude is Snap! I drew him for art(: and roflrofl.

    -Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trailer is awesome though...so the movie must be too!

    Don't have a Facebook... they play poker on it? xD lol artic.

    I have a really blurry picture of Snap...lemme check on google...
    *2 minutes later*(or maybe 10 seconds?)
    OHHHHH! Now I remember! xD And that little guy and the girl too! So long ago.... Actually, only bout 7 years ago or sumthing..xD

    At school, we had this continent project where you make up a whole continent and I made mines on dessert. Maybe I'll post a picture of it on Twitter. It makes me hungry....
    ~Ice~

    ReplyDelete