Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whoa, Club Penguin.

So I went on Club Penguin today, for the first time in ages because I was wondering why I quit.
I had so much fun when I played like wow, idk how long ago.
Then I realized I quit because I didn't have a membership anymore.
Everything is basically just for members.
Like this new ninja game that only members can do, because well they're members.
And it's just not fair, I really enjoyed playing but I quit because I wasn't able to do anything anymore.

Who else plays still?

I'm thinking I might get a membership, just so I can relive those glory days when I couldn't wait to get home so I could play Club Penguin, and going crazy just to find Rockhopper. Wow, it was fun.

I remember I got my first membership last year for Christmas. I was like WOO MEMBERSHIP lol. But yeah, that was almost a year ago.

I can't believe how long I've known yall,(:

-Chelsea!

3 comments:

  1. I know! Club Penguin totally changed now they want a membership for everything you do. Nonmembers should have rights. It's pretty fun when you start playing but when you see a sign that says you need a membership, it totally brings you down. I quit too but I go on once in a while.
    ~Ice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cuz im so awesome 2 kno right? lolol jks xD
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice - exactly, it's like depressing.

    Andie - oh psh yeah of course x'D reply to my email!

    Well now I'm off to my hald day of school, peace! :D

    -Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete