Monday, February 2, 2009

:P

hey guysssss.
softball is super crazy. i dont get home till late sometimes. as in today lol.
i havent really put this to my attention, but it has happened before and i just blew it off thinking it was nothing. idk if its something now...but its good to worry lol.


im aware that people are changing there sig after there comment. you know how i put chelsea(: well thats my sig, and i will never change it. i know yall will probably get bored with your sig, but could you give me a little heads up before you do so, so that i wont think people are stealing peoples identities. i dont want to have to like ban yall because yall are really great. but please dont change your sig without telling me, and dont steal anyone elses identity. i will find a way for you to get banned, because its like social security numbers you know? if yall know someone is stealing someones identity email me at chelseabawb@ymail.com and tell me okay? hahah yall can email me about other stuff too. im trying to update my site and make it real cool like a certain someone with the name of kiwi who has like a book of blogging ideas for club penguin teehee. ill try to post pictures again, but i dont want it to freeze. keep your fingers crossed double time (:
chelsea(:

9 comments:

  1. good luck with pics =]
    the play is super crazy 2. like 3-5 hour long rehearsals! and my part is really long... wonder if i can memorize it? fingies crossed! sry if that sig thing was bout me i have like 5 different signature s lol but from now on ill just do this

    ~*~*Irockmysox71*~*~
    cept i takes a long time to type... o well

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, don't worry chels, I won't change my sig...well, maybe. But not for now. You know mines, of course and stuff. And you sound weird saying this; "i will find a way for you to get banned". That sounded weird when I read it. No offense.
    And here's my siggy;
    -Icery977

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, yeah it happened before so it trigured my memory when yours changed ahah. wow i dont do plays. im more of the watch the play but secretly sleeping girl. ahahha i do sports more. gosh people think im such a girly girl. they were like OMG chelsea youre on the softball team! i didnt think you knew what sports were. i was like gee thanks i feel so special. omg hahahahah i was walking down the halls, and i went for like the last hour of the dance because i couldnt make the whole thing. and i was pretty fresh. when i got to school monday they were like chelsea you have so movesssss i was like what are you talking about? and they said the dance! you are an awesome dancer. and up until now i didnt know i could dance. teehee, im full of surprises.
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol me weird? noooooo since when?? ahahah.
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh, maybe cause you talk too much! LOL. JK.
    -Icery977

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wont chang my sig either... or will i??? nah, just jking its gonna stay the same unless i get bored with it lol ;)
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol oh yeah kiwi the greatestttttt ahhaah. i do talk a lot. its a habit, but no one needs to complain. teehee, ill be TRYING to post about the puffle thing. fingers crossed yall!
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg my moms all like chloe STOP TALKING
    haha i went away for one week and amy parents were like "it was ttly silent at the dinner table" haha

    ~*~*Irockmysox~*~*~

    ReplyDelete