Tuesday, February 10, 2009

recap on my day(:

hey guys! sorry i wasnt on yesterday, we had a softball game and we soooo KICKED BUTT! ahahah wow it was good. at the moment im drinking hot chocolate, that was an attempt to make chocolate milk, but i realized the powder wouldnt desolve unless the milk was hot, so i microwaved it. and then stirred and stuck it in the fridge and waited, but it wouldnt get colder so i gave up and drank my now called hot chocolate. im on the final book of twilight so no more talking about that hahah.

lol i was in social studies with my best guy friend, brett, and we were just playing around and started have a slap fight. i slapped him first which started the process hahah, and i slapped him sooo hard he said that it stung. and we kept doing that. of course the teacher was out in the hall or we wouldnt have done that lol. he won, because he got like a million more slaps than me hahah. (oh gag, i think i put too much powder, because it feels thick and just totally hurt my throat.) and then i was like, youre not my friend dont talk to me, (ive said this sooo much to him it doesnt even phase him anymore) and i was like you dont know me stop talking to me, and he was like
him:i do to know you
me:no you dont
him:your names chelsea
me:no its not
him:why are you lying?
me:im not, who are you stop talking to me.
him:your middle names kay.
me:no of course not.
him:your last names holderbaum (EW! i no lame last name, its german not my fault)
me:pshhh what are you talking about?
him:you were born in texas
me:no i was born in turkey.
him:thats like the 25th time you lied.

anywayssss in the middle of our slap/argueing fight some kid (my 8th grade friend! OMG!) pulled the fire alarm so we allll had to go outside. but the 8th graders were having lunch so totally proteted and stayed eating, i mean who can blame them? and while we were outside, it was just a couple classed where we were, a fight broke out. actually more of a wrestleing time thing. but it was pretty hardcore, and funny hahaha. meanwhile, we got back to class and me and brett continued our slap fight. ahhaha what are friends for? and after social studies we went to lunch. where we CONTINUED our slap fight once we sat down (OMG long enough?) and i was like i dont know you (once again) and he slapped me, and then i was like ughhhh and i sat down on him and he was like whoaaa chelseaaa (all sarcastic like) and i punched him in the arm and sat back in my seat and was like, i won (: ahahha wowwowowowoowowo that was long. sorry guys i was just giving you a recap with my day. hope yall werent like OMG CHELSEA WHO CARES while you were reading it. hahah. LONGGGGG POST!

chelsea(:

18 comments:

  1. Heyy its your new longest post! lol sounds like a typical day at my school. Heres a recap of my weird day: First we had P.E. and it was like sooo boring. Me and my friend were like fooling around when our pe yeacher wants us to run the track. He got ssoooo mad. ANyways then at lunch recess me and skipperx pick off the weird junk on trees. And so out of nowhere these real annoying fourth graders come up and there like:
    Skipper: What do you want
    Girls:why are you here?
    skipper because
    girls: im gonna tell on YOU
    Skipper: i dont give a crap
    Girls: what did you just say to me?
    Skipper: I dont give a crap!!
    soo yea. he got busted but it was fun while it lasted!

    WHoaaa` long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! new longest post! lol hahahah yeah thats funny. what grade are yall in?
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. CURRENTLY 4 PEOPLE LOOKING AT MY SITE! THE HIGHEST IVE EVER GOTTEN WAS 6...HOW SAD! LOL LETS WORK ON GETTING IT TO LIKE 10 TOPS FOR LIKE RIGHT NOW. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. TELL YOUR FRIEDS' FRIENDS. TELL YOU NEIGHBORS DOG, AND YOUR NEIGHBOR TOO! TELL YOUR ANNOYING LITTLE SISTER THAT KEEPS ASKING YOU TO PLAY BARBIES WITH HER. TELL YOUR MAIL MAN. YOUR DRAMA TEACHER. YOU CAFATERIA LADY. YOUR SCIENCE TEACHER. A RANDOM BYSTANDER! TELL ME FOR ALL I CARE! JUST TELL SOMEBODY! hahah very intence but do follow it!
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zebras smell funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok just heard about a major battle that will happen Saturday 14th at the server Snow Forts at the Snow Forts. (just like the last one we went to!) Any way we hope to crash the battle and then to have fun! I hope that youi can come and battle with us check back on Daprankstar's site for any more info that you need! I am also expecting A Kiwi Boy to show up with his small army so it should be pretty good!

    Mrpengiewin: Leader of CPGA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to mention that it is at 1:00 PM PST! PLZ PLZ PLZ COME CHELS!

    Mrpengiewin: Leader of CPGA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol like last year I was having a fight with this dude, well it was kinda like a fight but we were friends but anyway he punched me in the stomach which didnt effect me cos I got abs of steel lol and then I pulled my arm back to punch him and my elbow smashed right through the fire alarm glass and like cut it all open and the whole skool had to evacuate. lol and it hurt
    I know that was long and pointless but so wat? Wanna fight about it? lol
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and BTW I also rule at Softball, Captain of the team right here holla.
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow u've got abbs? my friend would flip if she heard that!! she'd be all over u in a sec cuz shes guy crazy lol. well actually maybe she wouldnt be... cuz she has this neighbour and hes a guy and she spies on him wen hes got his shirt off but shes 2 shy 2 talk 2 him. so ur safe 4 now kiwi ;)
    -angie
    ps now that was pointless lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh and ur wayyy 2 proud of ur self 2 lol
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. she looks at his stomach?? Ok from now on im not going into my backyardd

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, kidomooooo. what? ahhah sooo confused. lol yes pengie i will try and be at the uhmm thing. i forgot what it was called ahahha, owww that mustve hurt D: wow kiwi. abs of steel eh (; sounds pretty wowowoowow. ahhahah i bet your lying, your just saying that to make me feel, well idk just make me feel some kind of emotion. WELLLL idc if your captain! its my first year, and the 8th graders are captains so :p (sticking out toungggg, is what the picture shows hahah.) lol wowowoow angie. spies on him? thats not weird at all noooooo not at all. ahhhahahah kidomo youre stupid hahaha. jk. or am i? the world may never know. (: OMG we continued our slap fight today, he was messing with me and i was like WHAT you want another slap fight. and we just went at it. but he slapped my face, not hard though or i wouldve like beat him up (if thats possible for me to do?) ahaha and i was like UHHH we arent friends dont talk to me. and then when we were in math this girl was like yall should go out, and we both said no at the same time. thennn i was like maybeeeeee you should leave. and i made this face that said "just try and say something else"...hahahah our school is wack (: teehee, wack wtf? woops ahahah habit sorry guys ): yeah im on itunes now. suggest some songs because im stumped and i need to buy someeeee. teeheeeeee. byeas!
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH GEE, longgg comment. im lame, i need to put my time elsewhere hhahaha.
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey there jack....zebras probably do smell funny. arent you the kid that said that on mimos site? i know someone said something like that hahah. anyways have you smeltttt a ZEBRA before?
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha I know, I am pretty proud right? lol ur friend sounds weird angie, remind me to keep away from her lol
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok keep away from her lol ;). well actually u dont have 2 cuz she only stares at hot guys and that means not u lol jking ;) she is really retarted (oh btw shes the same girl who had 8 boyfriends)
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol kiwi, what would i do without you? WTF! 8 boyfriends. i dotn even have 1!!! lol, sigh..im really really really upset.
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete