Tuesday, December 30, 2008

hey party people!

gosh guys, arent yall as super tired as i am from sooooo much partying? is that even how its spelt? teehee, well club penguin is going super slow, its still trying to log me in, has anyone else noticed this? and the fact that half the stuff you type wont go through? it was driving me crazy last night. well, i plan on posting pictures for the fireworks, i meant to do it last night but all those dificulties! ill be posting the waddle squad mission walkthrough soon, and ill also be roaming around club penguin looking for stuff i havent noticed, ALSO ill be going to random peoples iggys and post pictures of the ones i thought were pretty rad. well thats all the details for right now, keep yalls eyes open for these uber-super-duper-amazing-outstanding-theres-not-even-a-word for-it-posts. teehee (: ohhhhh and ill see yall at racerxboi's party. woot! woot! super fun!

chelseabawb(:

1 comment:

  1. I might not be able to make it to the party today.. I have a lot of gift cards to spend!! I hope I can come and if i can see you there!! :)

    ReplyDelete