Thursday, December 25, 2008

woo, yeah did you like my christmas poem below? yeah i know for some of yall its past christmas, and its boxing day, lol confusing. but hey im here in the states, and its christmas here, its my blog, so ill right about christmas if i want to! teehee (: uhmm what did i get?

well heres my list....
nano straightener, idk why its called nano but its still good (:
some game that i wanted for ever but finally got it,
mario kart for the wii
perfume from vs
lipsgloss from vs, teehee
3 puppy things from vs
a wallet from vs.
slipper/sock things from vs,
a bag from vs, gosh my sister works there so i get everything.
another bag
100 dollars which is the shizz (:
20 dollar giftcard for the px, its a military store on post.
2 cds, taylor swift and demi lovato.

yeah i think thas it. tell me what yall got!! (:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chelseabawb nice poem it looks like u got a lot of VC stuff, wats VC? I would list everything i got but it would be one long comment so i wont but i got alot of stuff ;)
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ive got my NZ butt back on here wat do u want, a picture of u? Wat? and i hate Victorias Secret they not the products ive never tried them of course but the informercials r always on here
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey why did u say u have no views u hav got like ova 200 ill get ur penguins picture from the party and post it on my blog and try to get some peeps to check out ur blog ;)
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete