Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my club penguin friends (:

i have about one hour till i ring in the new year! before my new year starts, i want yall to know that yall are the greatest club penguin friends ever! i also have more that you may or may not know. if your on my list then you know that youre like a totally rad friend that i would probably never forget! even if i quit club penguin in the future ill probably see a commercial about club penguin and ill think back and remember the parties we had so far, the picture dificulties, and talking about my accent lol (: yall are totally great and idk what i would do without yall. but what would make it even better, is if i really knew yall! now wouldnt that be cool? and just because i maybe just met you today at a *coughcough* party doesnt mean you arent on this list! (:

my rad friends!
kiwi,
chloe,
idon,
astroorion,
saavy,
confu,
leggo,
shimbo,
chill,
kg,
flair,
johnny,
spongie,
tonydude,
and last but not least racer.


dont get peaved if you arent like the first one, i typed them as they came into my mind.

i hope yall are having/had a great new year. if i forgot someone and your reading this thinking what!?!?! chelsea didnt put me up there! i thought we were tight, well dont think that! get your butt on the commenting thing and tell me! the only reason i probably didnt put it on is because its 11 and i think i have short term memory loss lol.

your friend,
chelsea (:

8 comments:

  1. Awww thats so sweet chelsea lol, haha of course im first on the list, where would u be without kiwi, ha that rhymes
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gives chelsea evil look*
    Hey! My site isnt the most popular of them all...
    In the future when I have more fans they will be better :)
    Anyway, thnx for putting me on your friends list thingy

    ~Shimbo37
    Check out all my sites:
    http://shimbo.wordpress.com/
    http://shimbo.tk/
    http://cpgalaxy.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi chelsea thanks for puttin me there
    im tryna follow u but im struggling cuz im new to blogger lol. ill keep on trying lol
    cyaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet I am fourth on the list. At least I made it on the list! Have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah i know im almost at 750 views, i posted my blog details on some sites so maybe thats why.
    Its wicked

    ReplyDelete
  6. excuse me, but am i ur friend. J.K. i no u couldn't put all of your friends on. I dont care if i'm not on.


    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I have short term memory lost too! But you know what helps me? I ask my sister or family member to "remind me of _____" and I suddenly rememeber myself! So they don't really remind me, they help me so I can remember myself. You can try it too! I figured it out by myself since I asked my sister once and I remembered the other day without her telling me. I've been doing it ever since. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete