Wednesday, December 17, 2008

hey there everyone! im working super duper hard to make this blog the best it can be.
things you should be looking out for....
sonner or later ill be putting up cheats, but i need to figure out how everyone gets them so fast teehee.
uhmmm also ill be taking pictures of clubpenguin once i figure out.
pinkgirl3919 has been so generous and showed told me about her site but i couldnt find the taking pictures part so, she will probably will reply telling me more about that.
well i guess thats it. if i left anything out just tell me k?
on to other news!! teehee im a ninja now!! im so so so so happy. i took me forever times twleve cant wait till christmas!! you know why? because im getting a six month membership teehee!!
chelseabawb (:

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Chelseabawb ur blog is gonna be wicked, tell me when ya find out how to take pics lol. Awww man my 6 month membership ran out last week
    o well
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Chelsea wats with u and 'Tee hee' lol that always makes me laugh when u say teehee.
    ;) Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR A NINJA!!! AWESOME!! I just earned the green belt....lol.... Well Lilly541 on the How to take pictures! commented and she said she had a laptop too, and so she put/commented for the laptop. MUAHAHAHA!!!! Bye! ~Pinkgirl3919

    ReplyDelete