Tuesday, December 23, 2008

penguinnnn peopleeee

hey there penguin peopleeee. (:
kudos to mike, im pretty sure that will help, but i havent started it yet, because im lazy as yall already know teehee. okay i just checked club penguin out...and they have a new signing in type page...sorry but there isnt a picture about it, and if you havent noticed that already, then you need to go see an eye doctor, but i would recomend a parent and/or guardian of yours to take you. (: teehee....ughhh these penguins keep adding meeeee (: do yall know how many coins i have? a lot...well for me teehee. ill takeee a pictureeeeee. later....to lazy right now teehee.
peace my penguin peopleeee (:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea u almost got 200 views now sweet!
    Merry X mas ;)
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hope you are having fun right now. I have to go to sleep then it will be Christmas eve tomorrow. I think my sister and I will exchange gifts tomorrow. Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Chelsea! I have a friend at school called Chelsea! I also have a yellow puffle called Chelsea! Weird! Oh and thanks for following my blog, I appreciate it! I'm sorry the heading thing didn't work, it was probably my rubbish explanation ;)

    ReplyDelete