Saturday, January 10, 2009

grrrrr.

hey there guyssss. sorry i didnt make it to the party. my best friends party! how rude is that. well heres the story.
i was at walmart with my friend and at walmart they just recently started selling iphones there so they would let you like try the phone out. well i went on the internet and i was going to leave a comment to kiwi saying that i would be late ect.ect.ect but the thing is, the iphone was going uber uber uberrrrrrrrrr slow. i was like going crazy because i didnt want to not show up at the party without and explanation. but then my parents came to pick me up and it still wouldnt post my comment so i got all mad and i was like arent iphones supposed to be like freaken rad times twelve? and well we left and i was like arg kiwi is going to hate me, well i knew he wouldnt but if i were him i would be upset. anyways we didnt go straight home. we went to stage(its a store) and i was like omg! im ready to leaveeeee. and so we left. but thennnnnnnn we went to mcdonalds! i was like what!?!?!?! i already ate! and theyre like but we didnt so i was getting even madder. finally we got home..but kiwi already posted a blog about the party )': which made me a bit upset. and then i remember what happend the day before(long story about going to the movies) and then i was like arg!! because i left my phone at home when i was at my friends house, so i didnt have it at the movies or until i got home. and i had a horrible time at the movies because well again long story and im pretty sure half of yall are like yawnnnnn who cares chelsea so ill continue with the party story. okay yeah anyways i went on the computer...wait already told that part. uhmm yeah i went on and commented. thats it. but im still bummed as a rock. theres a lil simile for yall (:

on a happy note, icery977 is having a party, and ice asked me to post about it on my blog so of course i will.

When? January 17, Saturday @ 10AM CPTZ (ClubPenguinTimeZone)
Where? The Ski Lodge, then move to other places.
Which Server? Summit- If the server is full by 10:10 AM, I will change the server to Klondike.
Who? Everyone!


Additional Info: Say PARTY! and dance to let me know you are here for the party. I will also accept buddy requests throughout the whole party so buddy me once you see me!

i copied and pasted this, because there was no way no effing how that i would remember all that lol. btw...im sorry kiwi! again.
chelsea(:

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea dont worry about missin the party, I see u on CP tons anyway so np. Catch ya later ;)
    laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's a loong story... LOL! Thanks for posting my party info on your blog! I appreciated it. LOL, it doesn't matter if you copied it. I wouldn't remember that either. I had to switch windows when I did the banner and information alone. =)
    Also, I'm having a mini contest that ends this afternoon ClubPenguinTimeZone. =) Wonder who will be the winner....
    -Icery977

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's sad. But, at least you can acctually come to some of the partys. I can't make it TO ANY of the party's:( . Im allWAYS BUSY :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chelsea send me an email with questions u want answer and ill answer them for ya ;)
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete