Sunday, January 18, 2009

party today! (:

hey there guys! im super excited because my party is today! but you know whats sad? i still havent found cadence! and todays my last day! thats not cool huh? well maybe if they decide to have something else that includes candace ill find her. but if yall are on and you find her please tell me because i really really want to find her just comment and tell me what server. ill be checking back like every two seconds (haha) so ill be bound to find her if yall help! lol well if yall forgot here are the details for my party today.

when:today, 2 club penguin time.
server:fjord.
where:show up at the dock and then we will like go crazy and go everywhere lol.
why:because i reached 1000 hits and i felt the need to have a party!

tell your friends! because your friends are probably my friends too! lol.

chelsea(:

8 comments:

  1. Kewl... I dont think i can come :( . Im goind to snata cruzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be coming.

    and how do u make comments just show

    post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i can comment!!
    -angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chelsea sorry I couldnt make it :( I was trying to make it but I needed to go into skool to get my stationary and there were massive lines and aaarrrggghh. Sorry
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! I missed the party! Sorry! I forgot your party was yesterday. I thought it was today...sorry again!
    -Icery977

    ReplyDelete