Thursday, January 8, 2009

hey there!

awesomeeeeeeeee. a little over 800 hits, pretty shweet! keep it up (: and since we are talking about club penguin, well i guess we werent but this is a club penguin blog, lol where was i? oh yeah yall should read the newspaper! lol great stuff in there, exited for the partayyyyy. teehee i hope all yall can go to that members only party, and if your a nonmember ill be posting pictures. why? because im good like that, and im not mean lol. thats it for now! talk to yall later. gosh my southern accent is lameeeee.
chelsea(:

8 comments:

  1. Haha I read the post on Idons blog, geeky haha jk dont hurt me, I dont want a virtual fight. lol
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not geeky! your geeky, for all i know your short wear squared glasses and plaid pants all the way up to your belly button and wear suspenders. gosh i hope you dont look like that...you dont look like that right? lol...teehee belly button is a funny word. hahaha we dont have buttons on our bellies? bellys? idk lol
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I dont look like Spongebob Squarepants, dont worry I dont look like that, my pants go up a bit further than that. Haha Only joking, how can u say i have no fashion sense, just cos im a guy. I expect more Chelsea haha jk
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  4. err im sorry thats all i got? and idk maybe new zealand is different ive never been so i wouldnt know lol. i hope your joking lol.
    chelsea(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha BTW all kiwis arent like the guys from Flight of the Choncords. We dont all speak like that haha. And yea I was joking about that last post, im normally joking about things ;)
    Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chels u should try and become a CPG Mod then u would get more blog hits ;) C ya at the party

    ReplyDelete
  7. no because i do not have much mates at school but i have a lot at glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. You're ahead of me on hits! I barely have 500 hits, although I am going to have a party really soon. Can you post about my party? I want more people to come! =D I have the banner on my site so check it out! Hope you can come to the party!
    -Icery977

    ReplyDelete